cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Product ID in the Opportunity transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my proejct i would like to enter a specific product ID by default.

Base on another thread 3759849 i tried to support this request via a workflow rule.

Unfortunately it can be done for opportunity header data but product ID can not standard be selected.

Has any body an idea how to support this request.

Kr

Marie-José

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the Number Range using Fine Tuning. but prefixing Product ID with a particular text will be possible only if you upload the Master data using Template.

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

This is not what i meant.

In my project we only use one specific product id which is needed for triggering the follow up transaction creation in SAP ERP.

Having a product entered by default in the transaction would save clicks for the users.

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will need to be done by a simple SDK extension.

1. Create a simple hard coded SDK after modify exit that will always add a specific product to the oppty line items base on a condition

Or... more complex but is configurable by the key user

2. This would involve extension fields, workflow rules, and a SDK reuse function and SDK aftermodify script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

He Rei,

I checked the functionality of the Product list. If using it in the sales order process and creating a new order, the "default" product defined in a product list can easily be added by only one click. Already a step in the right direction.

Unfortunately this does not exist yet in the opportunity transaction.

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extending the product list functionality to opportunities has been posted a "Make SAP Cloud for Customer better" Lets vote!

Answers (0)