cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still issue with java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: csEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I facing to issue "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: csEX" while executing the code:

RelationalBusinessLayer businessLayer = (RelationalBusinessLayer) service.load(pth) .

I met that proposed solutions:

• And tried to modify appropriate services (all APS) with "-Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory=D:/Program Files/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0//dataAccess/connectionServer"

The issue still persists. Please give me any hint on that I am completely stucked.

Thank for any tip.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you deploying your Semantic Layer java SDks. Is it in Standalone mode or in eclipse?

The machine you are running your code, do you have either BO server or Client installed?

Verify that you have added the following argument to the Java Virtual Machine

-Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory="<bip-install-dir>\SAP BusinessObjects

Enterprise XI 4.0\dataAccess\connectionServer"

Refer to the guide below to understand how to set the VM arguments for either standalone mode or eclipse.

BI Semantic Layer Java SDK Developer Guide

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prithvi,

thanks for reply.

I am using Eclipse so I just put the argument with location into Debug Configuration (appropriate instance) then into Arguments tab as it is here: -Xmx1024m -Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory="c:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dataAccess\connectionServer"

and it is working

Thanks

Answers (0)