cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing problem in foreign currency

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Expert, I am facing a error while posting document in foreign currency. Whenever I post a document in any currency, the system automatically exchange the currency rate to Rs.66 in local currency . I have done all the configuration in OB07, OBBS and OB08 and also I have tested with different exchange rate. I have maintained different exchange rate like 1$ = Rs. 63 or Rs. 58 or Rs. 64 .But after posting a document when I display the document in local currency , the system automatically convert the currency with a exchange rate of Rs.66 . I can't recognize what is the the actual problem. So please guide me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreekumar,

Also check ONOT settings for the usd/inr pair whether direct or indirect quotation. For analysis, checkin OB08 INR/USD combination value.

Cheers,

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravish Prabhu, as per your said I maintained currency pair for USD/INR in ONOT but still the problem is there.

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the quotation for the pair? Also check the INR/USD exchange rate value.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the document type in OBA7. Is there any exchange rate type maintained?

If yes, then for particular document type SAP calculates exchange rate according to that exchange rate type.

Best Regards,

Chirag Panchal

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have defined Direct Quotation

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for giving me the solution

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

I just got the actual solution of the error. I checked OBA7 and I found that somebody was changed the exchange rate type. Generally we use exchange rate type- M . But somebody was change the exchange rate to EXLM in which rate was maintained Rs. 66. That's why always the system was taking as per the EXLM exchange rate type. After changing the EXLM to M , the issue got resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have alter native rate in OB07/ Obbs if not then Please check the date of you document and date of rs 66 in OB08  .

I hope you did not enter Rs66 when you post the docuemnt bcoz manual entry take Priorty then OB08 .

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti I have already maintained exchange rate in different value. And also I have done all the configuration in the above t-code. Also the system is taking the exchange rate of Rs. 66 by default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please give screen shot

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Here I've given the screenshot below. Please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Please click on hearder of docuemnt and see what is the xchnage rate . Also check the xetting in OB22 for exchange rate type and translation date