cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Extractor - Import Issue in SAP BODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While we try to import the extractors in SAP BODS and SAP ECC as a source, we are getting below error, and this error we are getting for the all extractors.

Any Suggestions??

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member254877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil -

Can you verify all the required BODS supported function modules exist in the SAP ECC environment.

Also check the Extractor status, Active or Inactive.

Try this and let me know.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Srinivas.

Supplement for SAP

Information about interfaces between SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, SAP Applications, and SAP NetWeaver BW

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sboDS41/en/sbo411_ds_sap_en.pdf

take a look at Chapter 2 - Installing Functions on the SAP Server -- page 15.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

This Issue has been resolved by Installing all relavant SAP Notes by our SAP BASIS Team

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure get the note and then the extractors as a source could be available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello bebe,

can I kindly ask you which note are you mentining?

SAP Notes  1521883 and SAP Note 1585204 cannot be implemented in my system.

any suggestion?

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bruno,

Can you ask the BASIS team to manually install the notes or check if any other notes can be implemented which is mentioned in the link which I had sent.

Using Extractors as Source (Data Services 4.0) - Enterprise Information Management - SCN Wiki

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please make sure you are following the below document for using extractors as a Source in BODS.

Basically the extractor which you are trying to extract in BODS is of FIN/CO type. You will basically need to install SAP Note 1521883 and SAP Note 1585204 as per the below link to get the extractor available in BODS.

Using Extractors as Source (Data Services 4.0) - Enterprise Information Management - SCN Wiki

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello anil,

I ahve exactly the same issue.

Can you please tell me how did you solve the issue?

any hint?

regards

Bruno