cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OFFLINE WORKFLOW APPROVAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on an offline workflow approval process.

Here are the things I have already set up and configured:

I have a class that is getting called from program exit tab of the user decision step of my workflow. This class is sending an email to users in their outlook inbox. The email body contains mailto links APPROVE REJECT. When i click on the mail to links it will send an automated email to sandip.barnwal@wf.com

I have a user id configured in the system 'sandip' with email id sandip.barnwal@wf.com

This user id has User group: System

User Type:  Dialog & Comm method:  Remote email

SICF is configured to activate the SMTPNODE and user 'sandip' is also maintained in the SMTPNODE. In SCOT I have configured an inbound class so that i receive the email response and execute a business logic.

I am not receiving the inbound email response for any action taken on the emails sent to automated email id sandip.barnwal@wf.com    ,

Email id sandip.barnwal@wf.com  is created by the exchange server team. Do i need to check anything on the server end?

Experts please let me know if i am missing anything.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jozsef_hegyi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

you should check your system if it is able to receive email. So please follow the note 607108.

If the telnet test successful than the inbound configuration is ok. In this case you should

check the routing in your mailserver. If it is not successful than pl check the new note with

video: 2203325

Best regards

J

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does that email address receive any emails?

(Must be great to have a SAP system that can be changed by anyone in the world with an email account.)

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the mail receive emails.

Can someone please guide me through the steps.

I followed everything in Note 0000455140 for inbound emails, but still do not see anything coming through in SOIN. Please let me know if anyone needs any details.