cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Validation Fails Data Services Installing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have some trouble when i try to install sap data services on windows server 2008 i attached image whit the error.

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

From the provided screen shot of yours, could analyse that you haven't entered user name and password details, correct me if am wrong.

Generally if you are choosing the first option "Specify CMS " you need to enter the required user credentials details.Also please specify the correct system host name ( i.e., IPS server Host name )

Please find the below screen shot for example.

1. If not please cross verify the user credentials details provided during DS installation.

2. Secondly, if the IPS is installed on different server, please check if the inbound\outbound rules has been included on IPS server ( i.e., required ports are open to connect from DS server to IPS ) , or for workaround you may disable the firewall option on IPS server and re-try to connect.

Regards,

Shashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply...

already enter the username and password but when i clicked  next show me the error.

i tried whit DEMO:6400, localhost:6400, ip:6400 but not one is working

I have installed over SAP BO not over IPS becasuse i cant download IPS

for extend information , SAP BO and SAP DS are installed over the same machine in fact in a virtual machine

Thanks a lot for take your time and help me..

onkarvelhals
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running the installer with admin privileges on server machine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

already tried it with execute as admin but is not working.

aasavaribhave
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

check cmsconnection.log to see if any additional information is available.

What version of IPS\BI it is and what version of DS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The version of BO is 4.1 and the version of DS is 4.2

could you tell me please where is located the cmsconnection.log i cannot find it.