cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Formatting Formula not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a crystal report with formatting formula (background color formula) as following

if currentfieldvalue/{Test_View.Total} * 100 < {Test_View.Patch2} then crRed else crWhite

here Test_View is a Query View, Total is its field containing total number for that particular test taken.
I am calculating percentage and then cpmparing it again with a field in same view named Patch2.

This formula working fine when I am previewing my report.

but same formula is not returning correct ans when I try this at runtime after compiling/Deploying my application. (shared picture has same data but with filtered Query.)

I am using following Query.

SELECT * FROM Test_View WHERE [Class]='" & Me.cmbClass.Text & "' AND [Section]='" & Me.cmbSec.Text & "' AND [Status]='CONTINUE' ORDER BY [Roll No]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some hit and trails I think that value of {Test_View.Total} and {Test_View.Patch2} are not updating. they remains/keeps first value available in Dataset after that they just contains them.

Help me in this matter please.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Moved your post to the .NET SDK forum.

What language are you developing in?

What version of the runtime are you using?

Can you attach the report for testing with saved data?

Don

Answers (0)