cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when opening CR 2011 IN CRE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Im getting this error when l try to open the CR that was migrated to BO 4.1 in CRE

java.lang.NullPointerException - [Internal Error java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)]

Caused by:  - [Internal Error D2DCustomLogonHandlerL111]

Please help

Thnks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Does it open fine in CR 2013/CR 2011?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not open in CR 2011 through BI Lunch pad

error when open through BI lunch pad

The viewer could not process an event. An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server. [RCIRAS0603]

---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Below is the error lm getting when l open the report and click page it see the actual report

Thanks

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What type of database connection does the report use?  Is that data connection available on the BO server?

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell,

Oracle DB, yes is available on the server

Thanks

Sai

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the Oracle client installed locally as well?  What type of Oracle connection are you using - Native Oracle, ODBC, something else?  Does the report connect directly to Oracle or was it originally built using a .unv universe?

I would also try to open the report in Crystal 2013 (as Abhilash suggests).  You can download the trial version if you don't already have it installed.  If that doesn't work I suspect that the .rpt file itself may be corrupted.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think l will try in the Trail on 2013 ..Can you provide the link

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have it handy, but you could just Google "Crystal Reports Trial" to get to it.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dell

Im using 4.1 and when l go to crystal report , right click and select database configuration . It tell me to do it in information design tool.

How do you set it up in IDT

Please help

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So the report is based on a universe?  If so, it couldn't have been created in Crystal 2011 unless it uses a .unv universe.  However, CRE will not connect to a .unv - it will only connect to a .unx.  Is it possible this is where the problems come from?  You may need to recreate the report from scratch with a .unx universe if you need to move it into CRE.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dell for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell, Im getting this error when opening crystal report migrated from 3.1 to 4.1

This version of Crystal Reports can only open Crystal Reports "rpt" files.  This file is either not a Crystal Reports report or it is corrupted.

I wanted to do the migration from the CRE.

Any solutions

Thanks

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like the report file has become corrupted.  Do you have a copy of the original report?  You'll probably have to go back to that.

-Dell

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Fix pack 3 fixed the issue

Thanks

Sai