cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager. Error on transfer data of confirmed position.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I confirmed position in the SAP Work Manager.

When I try to transfer data to the SAP I get next error information.

One or More of your Time Sheet entries had an error was not accepted into SAP. Please review your time and correct before syncing again.

Time sheets page now have new entries.

How to get detailed info about the error and how to fix it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the bottom of the screen, it says what the error is "Data entry profile PM3 does not exist"

By default, the profile used by work manager is PM3.  If you different profile, you would need to update the global value "Labortime.profile" to the profile you need

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is profile of what Object?

I exlpored

Completion Confirmation Profile - Screen Templates for Completion Confirmation.

in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Completion Confirmations -

No profile with such a code, but I didn't delete profiles from this section.

How is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is coming from the Time Entry.  When user entry time (cats or labor time) what the profile they use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't use Time Sheets in our process now.

Is it possible to customize Work Manager for time confirmation without Time Sheets?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I simulate a similar process in SAP directly?

Which transaction should I use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For time confirmation create we use IW41 transaction. you can use this transaction to simulate same process.

Thanks

Ajitesh

0 Kudos

Please login to /SYCLO/CONFIGPANEL --> Mobile Application Configuration --> (Select your Mobile App) --> Client Globals

1) Change APPLICATION_CONFIG  LaborTime.useCATS = N and

2) APPLICATION_CONFIG   Wo.UseLaborReporting = Y

Please note that you will have to restart the Agentry instance of SMP Server (or alternatively SMP server restart).

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested IW41.

It works without error and confirms hours.

But it never ask Data Entry Profile.

How can we simulate a exactly the same process that Work Manager performs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no other way to check as per my knowledge.

But the error is something related to data. The data that you are using may be corrupted.

I tested this today and found same error which was created by corrupt data. After modifying the data to correct entry in SAP it worked for me.

Thanks

Ajitesh

0 Kudos

PM3 is used in context of CATS Time entry. This configured as a Global in Agentry Editor so either you can change it and publish new version or you can create override Globals.ini file and use it

thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is the Globals.ini located?

I can't find it in the folder C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\ where SMP is installed.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The globals.ini file is not there by default.  You can create it by hand or through the publish process to override one or more global settings from your editor.

When you publish from the editor Check the Create override base files checkbox and it will export all the globals into the GlobalsBase.ini.  Once you have the base file you can extract out the globals you need to override (be sure to keep them under the correct section heading) and name as Globals.ini.  The server will pickup the overrides the next restart.

--Bill