cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHSM Issue (Chemical Approval Process)

former_member553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP EHSM 5.0  Chemical Approval Process.

I am facing a issue here and I am not sure how to resolve the problem.

Problem :

> Let us consider that an end user has raised a chemical request using a Cost center say "X"

> As I am the chemical coordinator for that cost center I have received the workitem to process. As I have authority to add few more cost centers I have added a cost center "Y" to the request.

> I (Chemical Coordinator) processed the request.

> The next approvers are not able to the see newly added cost center Y added by the Chemical Coordinator.

> Also the Chemical Coordinator is not able to see the newly added cost center Y after he has processed from his Approved list.

> All the approvers are able to see any kind of changes once the Chemical is Approved by all the approvers.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member506306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Dheeraj,

Any inputs that how did you fix it?

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deeraj,

I need help with the chemical request process. I am having issues with chemical request workflow. I have assigned chemical approval and request roles in the configuration and also ensure agents are assigned to the workflow. But for some reason the workflow is "Wait for approval" and I don't see any task or approval requests in the my work item.

Do I need to execute any background job to have this triggered. I have all the roles and also a location responsible for the chemical approvals.

I see an error that "No BO associated with this process"

I have two process Chemical approval and chemical sub approval process. They both are configured with no issues.

Can you please let me know if you have come across this error? Please let me know

When I looked more into details, I think the approval (sub approval) workflow WS00600089 is not getting triggered correctly.