cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change iview tray background color? (AFP Blue Crystal Design)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @ all,

i want to use the Ajax Standards FWP in combination with the Blue Crystal Design to give our SAP NetWeaver Portal a more modern look and feel.

The only problem i have is that i can't change the background color of the iview trays.

I have already tried the following ways:

- UI Theme Designer: Unfortunately i have not found any property to change the background color. Also i couldn't make use of the css section in the theme designer

- Edit the "standard.css" file: I downloaded the file (Content Administration > Web Repository > Webresources > theming > UR > ls > ...), edited it and uploaded the file again.

- I also tried the way described in this link:

Does anybody know anything to help me out?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Nicola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

I've opened an incident to solve this issue. SAP's provided me a workaround, so if you still want to solve it, please follow these steps:

1.) In your file system go to file: E:\usr\sap\TST\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.portal.design.portaldesigndataless\servlet_jsp\com.sap.portal.design.portaldesigndataless\root\theming\Portal\baseLib\baseTheme\base.less

2.) Open this file with an editor

3.) Change the tag protected of sapPrtAFPToolBarTopBgColor attribute to "!Protected" like in the following example:

// [Tags "Color", "!Protected"]

@sapPrtAFPToolBarTopBgColor: ~"";

4.) Now the attribute will appear in the UTD

After following these steps, the parameter really appeared in the UI Theme Designer for me. Let me know if you have success.

All the best,

Evandro P. Ramos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

You can go to UR Control Previews then to choose Group and you can see: "Tray".

Furthermore you can search for Tray on search box.

you can see following screenshot:

Regards,

Mahmoud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

i have changed the properties as you can see in the following screenshot and it also looks fine in the editor preview. But when i open the portal page nothing changed.

Do you know anything else?

Or do you know which mistake i could have made?

Regards,

Nicola

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's supposed to work, but some applications are not rendered with bluecrystal theme so can you try to create a custom theme based on sap_tradeshow and to change "tray" parameters and see how the theme rendering?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a custom theme based on sap_tradeshow and changed the following properties

Now the iView tray background color changed.

What does this mean for me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are try to change following parameter: "sapUrTrayPlainBackgroundColor"

can you see the change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can see changes in the preview.

But nothing changes in the portal itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you record httpwatch(clean cache before that) while reproducing the issue and check following resource content:

http://<domain>:<port>/com.sap.portal.theming.webdav.themeswebdavlistener/UR/ur/<custom theme>/<browser>.css

then search in this css content for following css class:

urTrcBodyBox

can you see the value you added in background-color? (it should be like: ""sapUrTrayPlainBackgroundColor"")

Former Member
0 Kudos

The console in my browser says that the portal site gets its css properties from a file called "nn7.css". But i "fixed" my problem by making a custom design based on the sap_tradeshow design. With some photoshop and lots of editing it now looks like i want it to. Thanks for your help anyway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great news!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

the sap_bluecrystal on AFP framework is supported from 731 sp16(and up)/740 sp11(and up). which version of portal you have?

Regards,

Mahmoud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

we use the NetWeaver Portal 7.40 SP11

Regards,

Nicola