Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with JEXP condition type in STO-Pricing Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts

I have a pricing procedure for intra-company stock transfer purpose.This pricing procedure has a condition type JEXP. This JEXP is maintained in VK11 and automatically flown to MM-STO pricing as well.

Now , I want this JEXP to appear for plant , say : A and it should not appear for Plant : B. How can we achieve it in system.

As an workaround I have created a new condition type YEXP via copying JEXP and marked Exclusion Indicator : X over there. I have maintained this new condition just before JEXP , but still system is picking both condition types in STO which I do not want.

We are neither maintaining MEK1 for JEXP nor for YEXP as well. As both condition types get value from VK11-JEXP. Pl advice.

Regards

Soumick

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts

Is there any advise on this. Even if we have that provision to have one condition YEXP to appear/impact for one plant and JEXP to appear/impact for another plant , that would be fine as well.

Can we do this thru Condition Exclusion technique.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Soumick,

From sales perspective you can write a simple requirement routine with the help of abaper & place that against the JEXP condition type in the pricing procedure.

Picking of values from purchase order for the codition types which are same in both SD & MM explore the settings in the copy controls VTFL(delivery document to billing document) item level Price source field.

Still if your facing any issues breif the issue in detail with example.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.