cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for successfactors recruiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I conduct a product demo for clients in my company's demo system.

As part of that  in the demo system, I created a job requsition and I logged as a HR representative (Lorna Okamoto) and created internal and external posting in carreersalesdemo company site. However in the recruting for both internal and external sites, job postings can not be seen.

Anyone has an idea why?

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Eray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eray,

it seems this error is due to improper job posting or generation of career portal link through posting.

It works very well once you repost the same job.

Thanks

Swap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I set posting starting date 10/07/2015 and posting end date 12/31/2015 but, I still can not see the job postings in neither internal nor external sites.

Thanks,

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Are you posting it via intranet or external site?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eray,

Did you find a fix for this?

Kind regards

Noel

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

After posting were you to able to generate URL when you click on internal/external posting button?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Potnuru,

Yes, after I posted the job in job posting page, URL was generated. However, when I go to the URL, I get the following error.

"This job cannot be viewed at the moment. It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application. For more job opportunities, please click here."

Thanks

Eray

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey

It could be that when the requisition was posted it was given specific days to be active and when that date lapses it closes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Could you have set the number of days in the xml for Internal only?

2) I have seen this in the past when the particular instance was not indexed yet and a case had to be opened to request the index. I think nowadays the index does not need to be requested, but maybe in your instance it didn't get completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret,

Where do I set the number of days in xml? in provisioning? Is there a template that I could edit for the job requsitions?

Thanks

Eray

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eray,

Please check in JRDM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Potnuru, please check the JDRM. The xml for days internal first is at the top of the xml in the JDRM.