cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME811 error while confirming a TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting an error while confirming TO in LT12. Entry in table EKBE also exists. I tried foreground/background confirming options.

Please advise what should be done to overcome this error.

Regads,

Nagaraj Mallipatna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the process which you are following

Table EKBE is related to purchase order history which gets updated upon IBD creation during TO confirmation(LT12)  I don't see any linkage of EKBE if the entry exist in TO table (LTAP / LTAK)

Please let us know the process steps which you are following

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen similar error due to PO history update failure (technically over zealous support staff deleting things not update failure). I would raise an OSS note with SAP, I believe its a data base discrepancy and best handled by SAP or it could be made worse.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a delivery (outobund or inbound) involved?  Is the LT12 done with a difference?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

TO is associated with outbound delivery. There are 2 TO's created for one line item of delivery as stock exists in 2 bins.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the screenshot shared by you I see the movement type is 862, As in standard I don't remember any movement type 862 could you please elaborate a little bit about that

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is special movement for country version of Brazil in case of stock transfer orders.

Plant to Plant Transfers with Stock Transfer Orders - Brazil - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

There may have been a data base update failure in this case I would suggest de-bugging the issue.

Also check for any document associated with your PO may have been deleted.