Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem between SAP ECC and SAP SCM (APO) when changing sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP´s!

I have a problem in a development and do not know how to fix it. I tried several options but I could not fix it. Below I detail the problem.

Situacion

A customer requires a program that automatically change the amount of a position of a sales order taking into account the available quota for the material in APO system.

Example:

Sales Order: Material X - 500 CRT

Quota available in APO system: Material X - 50 CRT.

Result: When I run the program, the sales order must be 50 CRT for Material X.

Problem:

When position in the sales order is changed:

SAP ECC: Transaction CO09 (Availability Overview) - Material X consume 50 CRT - It´s OK.

SAP APO: Transaction /SAPAPO/AC42 (Display Product Allocation Situation) - Material X is not consuming quota - 50 boxes available. It´s not OK! I need consume the quota available.

Program: In the program I use the BAPI "BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE" to change the sales order. In SAP ECC is all good, but I think there is a timing issue or something with SAP APO because for some cases it works fine and others cases not.

Observation: When I perform ATP Check manually via VA02, quota in SAP APO system is consumed. I think that ATP Check is performed inside of BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, but this does not work in all cases.

Please can you help me guys?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor

0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your response.

The SAP note 2045584 mentions that this happens with partial deliveries. I not yet have the created delivery. I have only the sales order.

0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Is there any issues with the outbound and inbound queues ? .

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

No, there is no issues with the outbound and inbound queues.

Thanks!

Lucas.