cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue has not been done for Given Confirmed Qty in CO11N

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to confirm a Production Order using CO11N. After I gave the Required Confirmation Quantity, When I press Save It shows an warning saying 'Goods Issue Has Not Been Done for Given Confirmed Qty' and then when I press Enter Confirmation saves. But I don't understand why that warning message is coming even though all goods Movements happened correctly for given confirmation quantity.

I have also attached the warning message.

Kindly let me know how to take out this warning message.

Thanks and Regards,

Jai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jai,

Could you please debug and check any user exit is active, get help from ABAP team.

May be for goods issue control this warning message has been setup through enhancement.

Thanks

Tara

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear,

Trigger debugger and set the breakpoint at message and find the source code where warning message is being instigated.

Best Regards

Shailesh Mishra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This check does not exist on the standard system, therefore, I believe that this is a custom error message. Possibly, BAdI WORKORDER_CONFIRM was used to trigger this message and you can ask your ABAP consultant to check that and change the message type.

Otherwise, you can use the procedure from the document to find out exactly where the error message is triggered and change the message type.

BR
Caetano

pravin_kusumbe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When you do the Confirmation through transaction code CO11N, then also check the components coming with movement type 261 in Goods movement tab. Probably that components are missing OR not available in required issue store location OR may be stock is not available.

Praveen K

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaie,

Please cross check the quantity which you enter for confirmation and Quantity which you have issue.

If any difference between this two quantity, in that case system show this message.

Just enter the Quantity and press the actual data tab on header and check the goods movement data screen.

Through which process you done goods movement Manual/Automatic ( Bacflush Indicator),
In manual process, you have good issue with respect to order or not?

Please check all above point and confirm the same.

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Mali

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaie,

In CO11N main screen you are saving directly hence system is giving that information message

so please click on the good movement button to ensure the components along with quantity and movement type then save it

system will allow you to post without any information

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether actual goods issue has been confirmed or not i.e. check movement type 261 happened or not. If not happened then check the stock also.

Regards

Ajay Goel

0 Kudos

Actual goods movement happened with movement type '261' even after the warning showed. I checked in COGI also, No Goods Movement Errors showed.