Did you mean: 

Error while running MRP

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

When I am running for MRP based on sales order I am getting “production
model for XXX XXX on 10/09/2015/for quantity XX not found” I created production
model and Bill of services” and BOM for same material kindly help me on this.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

you can also change the Valid From date of your production model to past date (before 10/09/2015) and release the same for planning and execution.

Check if you are still facing issue.

Note : you can use the fixed and Variable Duration * quantity mentioned in your production model to determine the valid from date as the system would perform the backward scheduling Availability Date in proposal.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Please have a look & check date:

Best Regards,

Anant Patel

SAP BYD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

Phone: +91-9716100326

Email: anant3113@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

For a Output Product (Finished Goods) you need some Input Products (Raw Materials), some resources, etc.

For a finished goods to be produced you need to create masters : Bill Of Material, Bill of Operation, Production Model.

You are getting this error because of different reasons as:

1. If you do not create Bill Of Material or Bill of Operation or Production Model.

2. If you have taken the date for some quantity according to which the production model does not allow to do the production of finished goods for the quantity you entered. Ex: if a FG produced in a day & you need 50 pieces but you entered the date less than 50 days in the MRP run then you will get this type of error.                                

Best Regards,

Anant Patel

SAP BYD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

Phone: +91-9716100326

Email: anant3113@gmail.com

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Thanks for your replay

for FG material i created BOM,BoO and Production model as per your 2ed point i need to check that.

pls update where to change the date for MRP.

Regards

Ramesh