cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Planned Delivery Time and GR procesing time in MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue in delivery date calculation for Schedule line. Here I am creating Schedule line w.r.t requirements from Sales Schedule agreement. with backward scheduling (material in both sales and MM schedule agreement is same). I have given GR processing time as 42 days both in material master as well as the Schedule agreement. And Planned delivery time as 10 days in info record, Schedule agreement. my requirement date as per sales Schedule agreement is on 31.12.2015 and when i run MRP Schedule line is generated with delivery date 31.12.2015. GR Processing time and Planned delivery time is not considered in the MRP run.

I have already check many threads in the forum and i have checked on the following points.

• OMDT- under Plant Scheduling: info rec/Agreement check box in flaged and Automatic Schedule lines is set to 3 (Schedule lines)
  • In source list source list usage in material planning is given as 2- Record relevant to MRP. Sched. lines generated automatically
  • In material master, MRP Type- PD, Lot size- EX , Procurement type- F, Availability check- 02   
  • in MD02 screen Processing key- NETCH, Create purchase req-1, Delivery schedules- 3, Planning mode-1

Kindly help me out to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please follow below link.

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Gopinath_Ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Please double click on the schedule line and in the element detials check the delivery date. This is date that material will be availble in your plant. The date is calculated based on the planned delivery time.

The date shown in the MD04 is the Material avaible date for the requirement.This includes GR processing time.

Please check and let me know your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

The date that is displayed in MD04 is the delivery date of the goods in the schedule line, and not the shipping date.

The MRP implicitely uses your GR processing time and the planned delivery time just to check if the requirement date can be met (which is true for your case). Otherwise, the delivery date in MD04 will be set later than the requirement date.

I hope this helps.

Regards;

Taher.