cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual cost for Internal Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an internal activity and assigned work centre on which activity type with it's rate is already assigned.After releasing activity that activity I got plan price but when I'm going to confirm that activity, I got below error.

So kindly tell me how to get actual cost after activity confirmation.

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got solution why actual cost was not showing, actually in after defining planning cost rate in KP26 for actual cost KBK6 rate for actual needs to define which was missing so after defining it I'm getting actual cost after confirmation.

Regards,

Faizan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check budget availability. May be your activity requires more budget that available. If it is, then supplement required budget & try to confirm again.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

Budget is available and if it's available than why should I go for supplement budget for confirming an activity?

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Execute COFC and check the error

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

As you suggested I execute COFC so after running it I got below error.

I have already check in KP26 that rate for cost centre 1030811001 with activity type PS_WC already defined but still getting this message while confirmation of internal activity.

Any other suggestion?

Regards,

Faizan

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Please have a second look on KP26 and compare it with the posting date you are trying to post.

Regards,

Paulo

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

If possible, can you share the screenshot of KP26.

Hope you have maintained the Fixed price for the activity in KP26.

Regards

Terence