cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in delta request to OHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peeps,

I've got a problem that the delta request in DSO is not transferred to OHS.

See the attached files please.

When I execute the DTP, its process says ‘No More Data Available’.

There are Added Records 216500, actually.

This is the capture screen of Where-Used list.

It's worked well that the two requests before the request 1255191.

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the DTP Monitor, please go to the Header tab and check what is present in the "Filters" entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only 'REQUID = 1255192' in the filters.

That's the Request ID generated on activation.

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll need to check in the Change Log (CL) of the DSO. First, get the ODS Activation Req Number. This will be in the Manage screen. Scroll all the way to the right and you'll see a req number starting with ODS*

Copy that request and open up the CL. Filter the CL for this ODS* request number and see if you get data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind reply.

I've found that there is no data for the request number in change log.

I don't understand why it isn't.

I've tried deleting and re-upload the delta several times from datasource, it results same.

The Requests in table RSBKREQUEST  has 0 in the filed LINESTRANSFERRED.

How can I solve it?

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the problem. Somebody has apparently deleted the change log before you could do the data load to the OHD.

Unfortunately there's no way to fix this. Deleting the request from the underlying DSO will create further problems of accuracy (because request-based deletion is based on the change-log as well), please don't do that.

Please check if it is okay to do a full load out of the DSO -> OHD as a one-time measure. Future outbound loads will continue to be delta, but this one time a full will be required to avoid data loss at the outward end.

Also, you need to avoid this in future - just check the logs of the CL deletion and see who triggered it and why. Ideally it should be done by a PC after all other loads complete - and even that should leave behind a few requests in the CL, not delete every single request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute SAP_FACTVIEWS_RECREATE report to recreate views that are already missing.

Br, Andras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sung-Hu,

Please review this note:

587577 - Factview inoperative after deleting InfoCube data

Br, Andras