cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM adding new tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have added a Tab on a FPM application in SRM 7.0 following SCN tutorial.

A specific WD has been created and added to FPM Configuration.

Tab appears and data can be entered.

My problem is I cannot find the correct way to map the data in my WD and the mapper of the FPM ...

Can anyone explain how to relate mappers ?

Thanks .

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FPM is only framework for manipulate the view.

Where do you stuck, FPM is framework for manipulate the views.

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am stuck on save of data done by FPM, I loose the data entered in view when save is done through FPM button ...

When View is loaded, I do not get data in view ...

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

If you define the button in FPM you will get the button action in process_event method.

and all the data that you have mentioned in the view will be automatic reflected in the context of the node.

When View is loaded, I do not get data in view ...

What does it means? can you please explain it

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to my need, when FPM application is loaded, data from standard (extended) tables are loaded into Mappers. When my application is viewed (tab pressed), the data in wd application is not filled ...

I saw a feeder class ... maybe I need to implement it ...

Further more, when Save button is pressed, data in wd view is not taken in account and event is not caught by wd application ...

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SAVE button event name in FPM FLUID editor & put the break-point in component controller process_Event( ) in that webdynpro component and check.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

KH

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI NIcolas,

For each event that you fired through the FPM is directly goes into the process event method of component controller of the component.

In the component controller get the node  object and check the data.

THanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for ideas...

The problem I have is that when the FPM application is launched, I have a default tab with one component that is loaded. This is a standard component. This component extracts data from the database.

If I navigate to the Tab on which I added the custom WD application, my controller context is not populated with the data from the FPM ...

I am trying to add custom data to a Business partner in SRM ...

Extensions have been implemented and work Fine...

Furthermore, when Save Event is launched, the process_event is triggered only if My WDA tab is active, if I'm on another, it does not pass in it...

Regards,

Nicolas