cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after transporting Bitmap Image in Quality System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have uploaded a Black and White Bitmap image in Development System. I have added the Image in TR and move it to Quality System.

After moving to QA, I have checked for the image in SE78 transaction. The Graphic Information for the image is exist but when i try to check the Print Preview of the Image, I am getting the messages "Knowledge Provider error: No content exists".

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Anjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the transport log.

Is there any warning messages.

Else, please re-transport it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We are using ChaRM to transport requests.

When the TR is moving through ChaRM then, only child task will be released. Till the changes moved to Production the main TR will be in Modifiable status only.

So in this case, there is no transport log created as of now. Because the changes are still in QA system.

Regards,

Anjan.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, go to table stxbitmaps and see your entry is crated or not.

Is your process okay - to create a separate transport request for this alone.  (meaning both parent and child )/

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

There is any entry in table STXBITMAPS table for respective Bitmap image.

I have already created a separate transport request and move to QA. Then also i am facing the same issue.

Regards,

Anjan.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay,

If you could provide me the screen shot of

1. Your development system - preview

2. Your steps to transport

3. Your QA system - error

This will help me to identify the gap

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

re-create the transport request for missed out logo in development box and release it to QA.

We can transport graphics. Try to create the TR and release it to QA once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First confirm manually whether that LOGO (bmp file) is physically present in the other QAS system or not.

If it is not there then it will be a problem.

So first see that it will be there physically and then transport and see.

Logo steps:

1)     In Smart Forms Editor, In left pane, right Click any Page (say Page1) and select Create -> Window, Give it a name and Description (Say Window1)

2) Right Click on Window (Window 1) and select Create -> Graphics, Give it a name and description

3) In general Attributes, Select Name, get search help (F4) , you will find a list of pictures

4) Select any picture and set its Resolution in DPI

5) Press F9 to open Smart Forms Builder, Select window (Window1) and In Output options window set, size and   position of the Logo

6) Set any other parameters if required, save and activate.

7) If there is only 1 Window in the forms, set it as Main Window in general attributes.

😎 Use  TCode SE78 to upload new pictures and logos.

look at Thread Dynamic Graph in smartforms

Refer the links also -

Re: Dinamic Graph in smartforms

How to get file perperties in Unix server

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I have re-transported the Bitmap Image, then also i am getting the same message.

Could you please let me know how can i check the physical presence of Bit Map image in QA system?

The Graphics window was created in the same way you have mentioned in the Logo steps.

Regards,

Anjan.