cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Financial document value not geting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a financial document in VX11N. Next I created a sales document and assigned this financial document in header and saved the order.

Now I find that the value of this financial document is not getting reduced to the extent of sales order value.

Can anyone help to sort out this issue.

Thanks.

Vivek 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Kindly ensure that status of the document is set to "D"-Document is available and can be used. Also check the document status of the the Financial Document is Incomplete or Complete.

Regards

MShetty

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can think of two posibilities.

1, Depreciation percentage is not filled, means that the sales order is not using the FI document. Instead, it is using credit limit.

2. The sales order's credit value is 0. This is not FI document problem. You need to check the SO. Confirm quantity =? credit price=?

Best regards,

Hualin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Maybe there was an error when updating table S131. You may check note 597283 and create program ZVUPDATE_S131 (as written in correction instruction) to reorganize table S131.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Provided that credit check is set to ‘active’ in the item category customizing

System checks if the assigned FD no. fulfils the necessary requirements (values, dates, payer data etc.)

1. if the check is ‘okay’            
    1. credit status set to ‘okay’, 
    2. open value is reduced in the FD record (VX13N)
    3. table S131 is updated (SE16)
  2. if the check is ‘not okay’ 
    1. credit status is set to ‘not okay’

order is blocked for delivery

please check Table S131 has not updated

Refer sap note 1744831,,1739363 ,,409393

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Can you check you copy control setting at item level - Pos./Neg. quantity

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. use program check_cm to see the status regarding financial document, credit value and credit relevance for the order items.

2. check in S066 and S067 for the credit account if guaranteed values are updated.

3. check financial document status.

4. check allowed overdraft percentage in the financial document.

5. check in the sales order depreciation percentage and percent rate of guaranteed value.

6. do not forget to check the rejection statuses in the sales order.