cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Routing for Multiple finished products having Individual BOMs

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I there a way. we can have individual BOMs for a set of finished goods and use a common routing with some dependency.

I tries to use Configurable material but in that case I have to create one BOM and one routing each with dependencies, but I do not need a common BOM but just a common routing with some dependencies.

Thanks,
Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Reference operation set (transaction CA11) will fulfill your requirement.

First create routing against group no and maintain operations and in the header use material assignment option to assign multiple materials.

Regards / US

0 Kudos

In this case I cannot create dependencies within the routing operations based FG.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Did you try with material assignment and create a multiple operations with different dependencies assigned based on the Routing material selected?

BR
KK

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Multiple materials can be assigned to same routing group.

Go into CA02/CA03 --> Header Data --> Material assignment.

Check the below thread.

Although, I still do not understand if you are using configurable material why you need to create separate BOM and routing, if you correctly setup the system, the BOM components and routing operations would be picked up by the system according to your variant configuration at runtime.

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

I am trying to avoid using configurable material as my BOM are not common though routings are.

Thanks,

Ankur

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Did you try with Routing header material assignment option in this way you can have single and same routing for multiple materials?

BR
KK