cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Issues faced after upgrading MDG7.O with SP007 from MDG 6.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We recently upgrade our MDG version level from 6.1 to MDG7.0 with SP007. But we faced below issues

1. We activated MDG-S Vendor like UI but when checked in Create ERP Vendor it takes Change request type SUPPL1P1 not VENDR01. Any reasion for this ( We activated both the BC sets, if we activate CR Types only for Vender Like UI then it gives error so we have to activate Supplier CR Types also and also we added BS_OVP_SP_VL as target UI configuration). Any reason why system takes SUPPL1P1 and not VENDR01?
  2. We are not getting field screen layout as per ECC customization as per OBD3(Reuse area check). In fact Address area appears as dispaly only we opens screen for Vendor Like UI (But is Required as well as Optional in backend customization). Any reason for this?
  3. It seems system is not stable as some times it make address area fields editable but without any screenshot as per backend ECC configuration (All fields are appearing as optional only). So we created one BP at general data with all address fields populated with Tax number1 field also (LFA1-STCD1 or BP Taxnumber). But it creates BP only in BUT000 and not LFA1 records eventhough report CVI_FS_CHECK_CUSTOMIZING shows no customization error.Any reason for this?
  4. One more as per SAP Note_2020896 - Enable copying of BOL entities though we are on SP007 why BOL copying are not automatically enabled, do we need to perform any thing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thought?

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

That the wrong CR type is used is probably because the wrong Business activity is determined when you press the New ( or start a change). So maybe you should check the setting in table USMD167C and USMD167C_C. Based on the WD application and Configuration you use. For vendor like UI the business activity should be VLP1.

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiHenk

You are correct.These business activites are not automatically updated in USMD167C so I added all V* activites in USMD167C_C. Now it takes correct CR type (VENDR01 for creation)

But now Adress as well comminiucation data UIBB are in display mode only even though there are some required fields I can not input any value> How to enable thses UIBBs?

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I don't know your exact setup. But I would start with checking the wiring to the UIBB. Here you should use the relation name BP_StandardAddressRel. For the UIBB itself you should use the feeder class CL_BS_BP_GUIBB_ADDRESS_STD.

If this is all ok. Then you could set a breakpoint in CL_BS_BP_GUIBB_ADDRESS_STD-->IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DATA and check what the edit mode is.

Regarding the BOL copy did you look into the document attached to the note BEC.pdf paragraph 6? That should do the trick.

Cheers,

Henk.