cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE8 is giving trouble with mouse cursor in CRM WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come across a problem in CRM interaction Center running in IE8. We have recently upgraded kernel patch level to latest kernel version 500 and since then mouse cursor is frozen in IE8 while executing EABICO(Utility bill reversal) transaction. What i have noticed is that EABICO transaction contains the screen splitter and whenever we are moving the mouse cursor across the screen splitter then mouse cursor got changed/frozen for 12-15 seconds and doesn't respond to any clilck.

Do any one of you have seen such issues before? could you please share me any experience or solution?

please let me know if need any further information.

Thanks,

Rajesh K Sahu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

1. It seems 'Utility bill reversal' not a CRM concept, it is from IS-U transaction, is it? Do you mean you are executing the SAPGUI transaction via transaction launcher from CRM webui page?

If it is, which ITS webgui are you using? Is it the CRM local ITS? Or are  you using the webgui url link of the remote ECC system?

Please check if following SAP article gives some hint:

1877395 - Transaction launcher trouble shooting and how to identify if the

problem is related to ITS or transaction launcher itself?

2. Do you mean this issue happens only in IE8? How about other IE versions like IE9, IE10, etc.

Best Regards, Corrine