cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip settlement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a specific issue with a trip. It was approved in the year 2013 but only settled and transfered to FI last month. I checked the table PTRV_PERIO it is showing a different Payroll area compared to what the employee has in organizational assignment. There are no changes to Trip data, change docs for Cost assignments.

Can anyone help how to find the root cause of the issue with settlement? Please find attached the screenshot of the trip.

Regards

Shah A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has this answered your query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

has your issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Issue has not yet resolved. Settlement and Posting to FI already completed without errors. The issue is trip created in 2013 but settled only in 2015. In between there are no errors, no change in Personal area, Cost center, trip details, employee master etc.

Regards

Shah A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI<

if the settlement and transfer to FI is complete without errors then what is the issue?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trip settled and posted to FI after two years of approval. Please check the screenshot in my previous post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can you please check when the approval was made in workflow through each phase of settlement and transfer posting to FI?

regards

sinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no workflows for this trip as we do not store workflow details for more than 2 weeks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

tracing back through the workflow initiation is a better way to find out when the approval took place to trigger settlement and FI posting.

can you run a report to check the different status as this report would help in checking who the approvers were?

unfortunately there is no standard report for this in SAP. you will have to get ABAP to create a custom report getting these data.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can use a FM - SWP_WORKFLOW_LOG_READ

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use standard report S_AHR_61016401 to check the status. if this provides the required info

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can you check if the payroll area for the employee in the org assignment changed from 2013 to 2015 during settlement and transfer to FI?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, There is no change in the Payroll area from 2013 to till date.

Regards

Shah A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can you sent me the screen shot of the settlement error?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Error at the time of settlement is not available. How to find it?

Regards

Shah A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if you execute PRFI to create a posting run in simulation mode, you will see settlement error in the  next screen. please sent details on the error if there seems to be an error exist when executing PRFI.

if there are no errors,does PRFI show the posting run has created and can you see the FICO document in PRRW?

regards