Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO Automatic batch creation

sujeet2918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I am trying to do MIGO using new batch number, It's giving me error "Batch MatXXX PlantXXX BatchXXX does not exist", It should create batch automatically if batch is not created. This Error I am getting when doing MIGO for any order first time, if I close the error and again try to create then it's allowing me to create Material Document. earlier It was working fine, recently we have upgraded our SAP ECC with SP15.

I checked in debugger and found below FM is throwing the exception. below FM is added in current upgrade with Note 2067158 inside FM VB_CHANGE_BATCH.

Suggest me if I need to implement any Note.

Thanks,

Sujeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OSS note 2067158 it can be seen that there is a follow-on note 2170197     which is unfortunately not released, you have to get in contact with SAP Support yourself

2 REPLIES 2

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OSS note 2067158 it can be seen that there is a follow-on note 2170197     which is unfortunately not released, you have to get in contact with SAP Support yourself

sujeet2918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply, I was waiting for your reply. I will check with SAP if we need to implement follow-on note.

Thanks,

Sujeet