Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having query,

Having working experience of over 7+ Years in IT filed which includes 4.5 Years of SAP BASIS with Automotive Components,Cable Industry,Die Casting,Electric Industry,Injection Moulding's,Forge Industry company's.

So can I do the SAP Certification without training ?

I have completed SAP BASIS training before started working on SAP.

Regards,

Subhash Bhalekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash,

a few things to concider about the Basis Certification:

currently the latest certification for SAP Basis is C_TADM5*_74, which is made for NetWeaver 7.4. ('*' here indicates the DB.)

Although a few certifications exist for older NetWeaver releases too, they might get sooner retired, as mentioned in this Discussion: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3773278

So let's suppose you go for NetWeaver 7.4 with Oracle database. In this case this is the official page for the corresponding certification (C_TADM51_74): https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tadm51_74-sap-certified-technology-associate---system-...

When you scroll down to "Topic Areas" you can see a brief overview about the topics. For example, if you expand the part "SAP System Concepts", you can see just a short description: "Describe SAP products and technologies".

Since this does not help much, click on the link "ADM100 (NW 7.4)", and you can see on the ADM100 page the topics in detail, and you can decide how much you feel prepared for every topic (and not just in "SAP System Concepts", but in the other mentioned topics too under C_TADM51_74).

Your best bet would be to make the sample questions on the C_TADM51_74: on the top of the page you see a link to "Sample Questions". This is a simple PDF file so you can open it as many times you want.

Try to answer these sample questions, the correct answers are at the end of the PDF file. If you could answer all of them without errors, you might be on the wrong track. (As the PDF mentions, these questions - unfortunately - will not be present in the actual "real" exam.)

Otherwise, a training might be useful.

One more thing: other Basis certifications also tend to have a "Sample Questions" PDF at the top of their pages. You might want to go through those question/answers too, as there are no critical changes between the (new) Basis versions, so they can be another benchmark for you.

Best regards,

Laszlo

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

In the first please you need to contact your local SAP Education to know your eligibility.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have discussed with local SAP Education ATOS, They told me first you ask to SAP.

That can I do Certification directly. If SAP says yes than we will allow you to give SAP BASIS EXAM directly without training.

Regards,

Subhash Bhalekar.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

In that case you need to contact SAP Education in India.

SAP

Kind Regards,

Ravi