cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write SAP CRM Functional specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement  how to write functional specification for  Lead Management-Lost Leads on Quarter wise for fiscal year

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found that nothing beats a latte or espresso beverage before starting a writing session.  I also recommend a large comfy chair along with some great background music to have the perfect writing environment.  In addition if you are using a windows device, you will need to ditch it and get a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with retina display.  That way if you need to finish your work at Starbucks you will have the proper equipment for doing so.

Take care,

Stephen

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

ROFL.....

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the part of about finishing the work at Starbucks is the only part that I haven't done when I was writing.  I actually did buy a MacBook Air for writing, drink a latte as part of a long writing session, have some type of background music while sitting in a big comfy chair in my living room.  My home office wasn't built until after I was finished writing.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice One Stephen

Do you receive royalties from Apple each time you mention Macbooks?

Personally my Functional Specs look fantastic even when written from my HP Probook 6570b running on good old Windows

Arden

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No royalties, but Apple has given me free OS upgrades the last few years for my Mac .  That being said, if you want to do SAP workflow, you have to stick with Windows.  I actually use HP Hardware right now during the day.  The ultra-book they make is quite nice for a windows machine.  Windows laptop build quality is much better for the price than three years ago.

In terms of writing specifications... well MS Word is MS word.  I do find though that tracking revisions is something most people don't use enough(neither did I).  I think if you are having multiple people working on a document then revision tracking being turned on is a must.

Take care,

Stephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent

Start Writing!