Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0IC_C03 transfer process is blank in delta loads

former_member463021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have done next steps:

1. I've have set flat BW & NDI with BF11, delete data form setup tables, stock initialization (mcnb), fill setup tables (ol1bw) in our ECC.

2.- In our BI system I pull data for 2lis_03_bx (no marker update no tick) and pull data for 2 lis_03_bf (no marker update tick) and job scheluding to fill delta queue.

3.- I ckeck results in ECC and BI for a material number and plant and it is ok.

4.- MM Consultant in MIGO transaction add 50 quatities to this material number an plant but when i execute delta update form 2lis_03_bf datasource I get one record in PSA but transfer process is blank so i doenst update any key figures.

So i've  deleted all data from infocube and setup tables and i began this process (1.-,2.-.3.- ) and  I check the same record from 4.- and it has transfer process = 1.

I dont know why delta updates dont fill transfer process field and initial loads from 2lis_03_bf fill transfer process field.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member463021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The update mode is queued delta and job finished sucessful a in rsa7 (0lis_03_bf) ;it shows 1 record but transfer process value is blank after finished the job; but if i delete all records (BI, and ECC setup tables) and execute stock initialization and movements initialization (olibw) i can see that record in rsa7(0lis_03_bf) with  value 1 to transfer process field.

It seems that  it works in movements initialization but doesnt work with delta movements.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test with couple of article documents ?ask your functional consultant to create few other documents with different movement type and test again?

Please take a look at these SAP notes - 827178 / 1169053

former_member463021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jyothi,

- It hasn`t this option from 2lis_03_bf extraction tab in dtp; it appears just delta or full extraction mode; 2lis_03_bx extraction tab in dtp i have chosen "Inititial non-cumulative for non-cumulative values".

- After 2lis_03_bx i have compressed request with "no marker update" no tick; then i pull data from 2lis_bx_93_bf and compressed request with with "no marker update" ticked

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

sorry, it was mistake in my previous post, and yes non cumulative option in DTP is for BX but not BF. Also, you did the compression in a right way.

did you check the V3 job got successful ? what is the update mode? did you check the relevant t-codes ? did you check entries in  RSA7?

former_member463021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have ticked in ECC: SAP BW Usage: Standard (Core).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

• Did you choose "non-cumulative option" from 2lis_03_bf extraction tab in DTP?
  • After the 2lis_03_bx & 2lis_03_bf initialization ? have you compress the cube with no marker update tick (before running the bf delta) ?
FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Did you define your Industry Sector in transaction SBIW (<> None) ?

This is a preriquisite for using MM LIS datasources.

Regards,

Frederic