cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMP when Editing Personal Data in ESS Error(NWBC): Invalid Parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-PSKEY VALUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on the project with UAE localization. When I try to edit the Personal Data in the ESS (NWBC) and save the data. I am getting the error Invalid parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-PSKEY, VALUE. But in R/3 i could able to edit and save the data.

I have checked with V_T582V and V_T582W and is there any thing to be changed in these? What values should be matched in these tables?

Provide me a solution for this if anybody have faced the same problem.

Regards,

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like sap code issue, check there might be applicable sap note for this, if not then raise message to SAP and they will provide the fix.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error we have seen in one client earlier.

The tables V_T582V & V_T582W determine if any infotype is using the secondary infotype.

if you remove entries here this will deactivate the secondary infotype usage and solve your issue.

If you don't want delete entries in tables V_T582V & V_T582W then you need to run report RPUPAV00 for any PERNR that has a 0002 record existing prior to the new secondary infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy Chamala,

As i deleted the entries in the tables V_T582V & V_T582W  and tried to execute the report RPUPAV00, the report ends with the syntax error Type "TY_T_T582V" is unknown.

After deleting the entries in the tables V_T582V & V_T582W , there is no DUMP when Editing Personal Data in ESS.

But if i edit the data in PA30 for infotype 0002 its giving the below error.

The system attempted to use dynpro 0200 in program "MP000200".

This dynpro does not exist.

Regards,

Giridhar

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't delete the entries and run this report. Either one you do it.

Removing the entries or run the report.

Check in SE38 for this RPUPAV01 include it exists the declaration of TY_T_T582V that or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deleted the entries and there is no dump in the ESS Personal Profile. But if i maintain data in PA30 for infotype 0002, its giving the below error.

The system attempted to use dynpro 0200 in program "MP000200".

This dynpro does not exist.

Regards,

Giridhar

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You revert back that table entries deletion thing.

Run only that report for that employee number as i mentioned in previous post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report ends with syntax error as the declaration part is missing in the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I have raised to SAP and fixed the issue in the report RPUPAV00. Even after executing the report still facing the same issue.

As i debugged and checked the start date of Primary record and secondary record is different and it ends with dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos