Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the name of the fields in the reporting

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please how can i change the labels of these fields ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mika,

I never attempted this, because several years ago during implementation, consultants discouraged me doing this. But they told how to do this. (It is done through CMOD transaction).  After that this was never my requirement, because I had to develop full reports in several occasions where this requirement was automatically addressed. In due course I forgot this feature also. But now, with your question I recalled. Please refer to these two documents. (Perhaps more available in SCN). Show it to your ABAPer to get it done, because this is done from Dev client and transported.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mike,

Be aware that you may affect other areas of your business if you change the field-name values as these changes could be reflected in PM, CS and QM notification transaction, reports, etc.

Have a look at user-exit IWOC0004 (Change single-level list editing PM/QM/SM ALV settings) via transaction SMOD.

In this user-exit you can change the values in table IT_FIELDCAT using your own customer-specific logic. It can be coded in such a way that it does not affect other areas of your business.

PeteA