cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are getting this error when we are opening the report in BW.but when we click on ignore the report is opening normally.how to get rid of this message

Please suggest

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no one can see the screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

screen shot

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Could you share the browser version ? and also having you check the SAP Note 1970689?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Browser version ie 9

I checked the note and followed the note...No luck

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check

changing the iView properties to SAP Gui type =  "SAP GUI for Windows".

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the blog to understand better about standard and quirks:

One option is to open the iView in navigation mode 10 (Standards new window).

Best Regards,

Tal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saar_dagan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check notes:

2097861 - AI iView's are not render correctly when using Internet Explorer 10 and above

Set your default rendering to "quirks"

2058207 - SAP applications iViews in EP: Rendering Modes (BW, BSP and IAC support).

BR,

Saar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all the issue is resolved by vijay reply

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I hope you are keeping well and thanks for getting in contact and using the SAP Forums .

Now regarding the screenshot of the error you are encountering "the standards mode is not supported for document modes less than 8".

Firstly I would like to highlight Sriram's post above and the two note numbers as he is correct:

• SAP Note: 2000636 - The application was stopped due to a critical rendering error
  • SAP Note: 2161072 - The Standards Mode is not supported for document modes less than 8 inside the Portal.

Now upon reviewing the documentation outlined and reviewing your parameters the important point to highlight is to clear the browser cache before attempting to reproduce the behavior and the issue at hand.

The key reference blog for overcoming these errors is outlined below for your future reference:

http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/blog/2014/09/03/ie-and-portal-standardsquirks-mode-ev...

Lastly a core EP Reference note: 1970689 - "the standard mode is not supported for document mode less than 8  while accessing EP transnational iViews.

Kindly update me as per your findings.

Kind Regards

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer