cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal Landing Page Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am accessing HR Renewal(HRR) 1.0 SP4 Landing page from Portal 7.31. It takes 16-30 seconds to see the Home Page( HRR Landing Page) depends on the role. Most of the time taken to load the UI5 files into the browser(75% of total time).

I want to preload HR Renewal 1.0 UI5 files, but don't see any Component.js in the files in the HRR 1.0. Can I use Component-preload.js even though there is no Component.js exists in the files.

Any tips to preload HRR UI5 files?

Thanks,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Notes have been released for this

2072986 1 38 GXX - Expanded Lane - UI Performance Improvements 2072489 3 38 RXX - Expanded Lane - UI Performance Improvements Please implement these notes first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for quick response Siddhrath. We will apply the above notes and update the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The notes 2072986, 2072489 are not applicable, as they are already implemented in our system.

Only initial load takes 16-30 seconds, subsequent calls takes 3-5 seconds as UI5 files are already cached.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check the ST12 trace? where you see time is spent for the HR renewal loading page?

if you are certain its cache only then use this below note, and it should resolve the issue. Earlier i have seen customers own proxy server etc can add to performance slowness so HTTPtrace and ST12 can also help 2170499 - Cache Buster for Applications: Application starts slowly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth. We applied the note, it looks like it improved few milliseconds to load the sap-ui-cachebuster-info.json file.

I tried the preloading of JS and XML views, which is saving about 30% of loading time. But still takes 12-18 seconds to load the landing page. I noticed that there are still lot of other javascript libraries, css and images loading one by one.

Is there anyway I can do preloading of other files(.js, css and images) other than views?

Thanks,

Ramana.

Answers (0)