Did you mean: 

Unable to make tab invisible of tabstrip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techies,

i have a tabstrip and has two tabs in it ,
TAB_HEADER
TAB_ITEMS.

i have created an attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY and bind it to the TAB_ITEMS .
and when i pass 01 to it it is not going invisible . Its always staying visible .

i tried with WDY_BOOLEAN , it was turning to disable when i passed value 'ABAP_FALSE' .

But i want to completely make it invisible .

Can anyone have any idea , did i make any mistake in assigning the attribute ?

Thanks,

Praveen Bindla.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the binding property visibility (whether you have binded your boolean attribute to this property or not).

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

KH

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant and all,

can you please try at your end and confirm ,

am also attaching what i did .

Thanks,

Praveen .

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like read only/Enable property of tab is bound to the attribute instead of Visibility! Please check the property to which the attribute was bound and re-bind it.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos
nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Try with this attribute CL_WD_TABSTRIP=>E_VISIBLE-VISIBLE.

I have not tried yet but as per my thing thinking tabstrib has minimum two tab. So that why system doesn't allow to hide it. Take one more tabstrib for testing purpose and tried that once.

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant thanks for your reply,

i tried taking another test tab and bind another WDUI_VISIBILITY attritube and passed 01 , but it also not going invisible .
and do you mean i need to pass  CL_WD_TABSTRIP=>E_VISIBLE-NONE to the attribute ?

but i guess its the same , since CL_WD_TABSTRIP=>E_VISIBLE-NONE has value '01' , am anyways passing 01 to it ,

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Can you please paste the screen shot of the binding. where you have set the value?

Thanks

NIshant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binding i have done it to the property 'VISIBLE' of the TAB_ITEMS.

and i have basically one button 'GET_DATA'.

when i click on that button am displaying the tabstrip and again again am setting the TAB_ITEMS to the invisible.