cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:- Uploading photo's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Our organization in planning to upload all the employees photo's  in the system , please guide me how to upload the photo , please help me

Regards

sober

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SCN there have lot's of links are available for this. You please Google it once and will get an idea.

For your reference you can check the below link.

Procedure for uploading employee photos into SAP-HR IT002

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have configured uploading Photo, but i am getting error , Do i need to do any thing else , please check the screen shot .

Regards

sober

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction code: SICF

Here you activate the Content Server Interface.

First you need to create a user profile – with sufficient authorisations to carry out the processes which are done by the system in the background.

Double-click on “content server” in the left hand tree structure. You can find it under default_host --> sap --> bc --> content server

Once you have done this click on the refresh icon and make sure that the service is activated. If it is activated, the writing should be in bold (as opposed to greyed out)

Check which content repository (Archive) is linked to document type HRICOLFOTO in object type PREL.

And FYI....you should use a "generic" user (not a real user)....typically security has a few of these set up....like "RFC_USER" or "SYSTEM_USER".

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Thanks your reply , I have done the changes as suggest by  you , still photo is not displaying in PA30, Please see the screen shot where is the problem.

Regards

sober

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update, please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

I have solved the issue for uploading the photo , suppose if any photo is wrongly uploaded  , how to delete .

Regards

sober

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete/remove the photo using the same transaction OAAD.

Click on technical search,give business object as PREL,click execute.This will allow you to select the personnel number, This will have the list generated,select the record and click on delete selected entries.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos