cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System giving a Warning Message “Work Schedule 00 00 0000 already exist” and not creating Work Schedule Rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario 1 :Re-Generating Work Schedule Rule

As per Standard the T.Code shall a display warning message as “Work Schedule 2 IN 01 GNS1 01” wherein the warning message will display as per below order and re-generate the Work Schedule Rule for the same period.

But the system displays the warning message as “Work Schedule 00 00 0000 already exist”  as follows

This warning message continues to display upto 12 times by clicking on “Enter”, later the system also throwing a message.

This is neitherWarning or Error message.

The message says “Changes cannot be made, display user only and Message No TR026”

Even after proceeding further by saying “Enter”, the system once again throwing a message with a different screen altogether and the message says “No entry in table T247 for key E00”

Scenario 2 : Generating New Work Schedule Rule

In-Addition to the above, we have also tested the T.Code with a newly created Work Schedule Rule and the result remains the same. The same screens are displayed with all the three messages.

1. “Work Schedule 00 00 0000 already exist”
  2. “Changes cannot be made, display user only and Message No TR026”
  3. “No entry in table T247 for key E00”

In both cases, I'm experiencing different warning messages and also screens, which are inexplicable. Moreover, I have also enquired with ABAPers and BASIS team to find out any technical discrepancies, but there are none.

Finally, the output is I was unable to create “Work Schedule Rule”. I have also verified entire configurations pertaining to Work Schedule Rule, but I have not found any discrepancies.

Please find enclosed the detailed document of messages and also the configurations and provide us a necessary solutions to overcome the issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The problem is fixed, It was due to User Exit activated on PT01. After deleting User Exit, then it is working normally...

My suggestion is Never ever perform User Exit on Work Schedules....

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teku,

Thank you for your suggestion.We will refer your thread for similar issues

Babaiah

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teku,

You can follow Tania's advise,it may be of some help.As you have an issue in using PT01,you may use RPTSHF00  as an alternative to generate work schedules.

Thank you

Babaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default I was given SAP_ALL except Basis authorizations, and I have also tried with RPTSHF00 the result is same.

Please help

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already checked the authorization.

Check once the table T247 is it there in the system.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankarsan,

I couldn't find any thing in T247...and this issue only in development server, not in quality server.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have there been any changes to your authorization profile? The second error implies Display user only, which is why I'm asking.

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teku,

Fistly,I want to know what is your client requirement.Please let me know.

Both of the business scenarios is not giving the clarity to advise you the solution.work schedule rule(T508A). Please send me screen shots of daily ws,period ws and  work schedule rule(T508A) to get the clarity.

Thank you

Babaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babaiah,

It is not about the client requirement, It is about problem in PT01 T.Code, which was working fine earlier. But now it is not working and the messages and screens are inexplicable.

By the way, I have also checked with the BASIS team and even they are helpless.

The important thing is It was working earlier....this problem started from the past three days.

Moreover, It is happening only in Development Server, In Quality it is working fine...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like I said, check if it is an authorization issue. The quickest way to do this is to ask the basis team to temporarily assign SAP_ALL access to your id in Dev. If the problem is resolved after this, then you know that the cause of the error is some missing authorization, which the basis team can then correct.

If the problem still persists, you know it is unrelated to authorizations and can explore other possible solutions.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not done prerequisite of Work Schedule Rule.

Table247 contains the month name & short text. So kindly check that have done the correct configuration for WSR.

1.Holiday Calendar creation

2. Break Schedule creation

3. DWS

4.PWS

5.PSA Grouping for DWS

7. WSR

Check and let us know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Sankarsan

Actually, I could able to generate work Schedule Rule earlier, This problem I'm facing for the past three days. However, I have checked my configurations, it was fine. You my find enclosed my configs.