cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Retro Payroll posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I'm facing Issue "Posting balance is not cleared" while I'm trying to post retro payroll result. I'm giving you detailed screen shot of my issue below -

Please ask me if you will need any more info.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue pertains to /552 amount. Please verify that this impacts current month's net pay & bank transfer (/559) correctly.

Please send a screenshot of payslip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

If I'm remove posting characteristic from /552 then posting result getting error free, but I think this is not the correct process to post because in future it will create problem in payroll posting.

Please verify my point and check screen shot of payslip below -

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not imply removing the posting characteristics of /552, this wage type must be posted.

I said the root cause of this issue is related to the /552 amount. Can you verify if the arrear wage types are getting separately posted?

Please send me a screenshot of current period balance sheet postings, drill down to each wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Please check

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your arrear wage types (1023,1027 and others) should not be posted to any GL. They already get posted as the original wage type in the for period.

Try removing the posting characteristics of arrear wage types and check.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

Share the wage type /551 & /552 posting details.

And check that on the last month period positing while doing retro posting wage type /551 is posted in the expense side or not and also /552 is posting in balance sheet side which is wrong.

Both the wage type will be posted to expense account only different is credit and debit.

If posting is there then it's not required to post any expense related wage type arrear posting to FI.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

/551 and /552 wage types we should post to Expenses side with account assignment type "C" but in your case your posting Balance sheet side, that's not correct.

Kindly change postings characteristics for both the wage types (/551 & /552) and post these to expenses side and let me know the Implications.

Regards,

VenkatPolisetty

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

Please let me know regarding B/F wage type posting. is it required that in previous period c/f wage type should reflect in RT. Due to non availability of wage type in posting like C/f wage type not showing in previous period.

Please help to solve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have done HR-FI configuration for  employee vendor wise salary post(for easily tracking), but at the end when we post the salary through "PC00_M99_CIPE", i'm facing the error that "Posting balance is not cleared". M attached following screenshot please check and resolve the error.

Thanks

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are posting /559 in balance sheet side, that's right and please let me know why you are doing vendor posting again /560 with "+", if you want to do vendor postings for  /560  try post both the sides (+ & _).

Kindly add - in posting characteristics, it will solve your issue.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Same error occur with -ve sign on adding - in posting characteristics.

Regards,

Prerna

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need post with both the symbols (+ & -), kindly add one more entry with + symbol in postings characteristics table and check.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

When we maintain /560 for both symbols(+ & -), error resolve. But salary not post with employee vendor wise. It will simple post the salary. I wanna post salary on vendor account of every employee for easily tracking. 

Kindly provide solution.

Regards,

Prerna Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, Issue getting solve by your help.