Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create "SUP Domain Administrator" User as only for view in SUP 2.1.3

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want create users for limited usage like viewing using "SUP Domain Administrator" User Role in SUP 2.1.3.

How to do this,i have tried below steps which i have follow and suggest me if i am wrong, and help me how to achieve this scenario.

1) I have created one testuser under PreConfiguredUserLoginModule and given user role as a "SUP Domain Administrator".

2) Then i am trying to Logong the same user like testuser, it' ssuccessfully logon, but under "Domins" i don't get anything, find the attched screenshot.

Please, appriciate your help...

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

You may want to take a look at this related Discussion, , it was not marked with a Correct Answer, but has a lot of things which you may want to try.

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I just tested on 2.3.6 and this works fine,  Mind you, 2.1.3 was end of maintenance in September 2014.  Things to verify in SCC in accordance with the docs my colleagues already provided:

1.  Make sure the user was added to the admin security profile

2.  In the server level Security folder, make sure user is manually added to Domain Administrator list

3.  In specific configured domain Security Folder, make sure you add user as Domain Administrator

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Please verify following link and cross check the your steps.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01205.0200/doc/html/dst12...

I hope it's helpful.

Regards,

Gupta