cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include applicant's PAN to PB10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to include a field i.e. PAN of every applicant into Initial entry of basic data for applicant i.e. in PB10. I have follow the different threads and follow some steps. Those are :

1. Include infotype 185 in T588D table for Infotype Group Number = 47.

2. Include infotype 185 in T588B for menue type = 'I' and menue = '40'.

3. Create Z-program copied to MPAP4CUS. My program = 'ZPAP4CUS'.

But PAN cant attached with the PB10. Please advice.

Regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you want to add to personal information at PB10, you can use the standard infotype PB0185 subtype 02 for PAN number capturing of applicant in t-code PB30.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

Its our requirement to add PAN to PB10. When user fill the entry of basic data of an applicant, must put PAN and on the basis of PAN no new applicant data will be created. Please tell me how to include PAN to PB10.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to do his.

Former Member
0 Kudos

take help of abap person he can help u .............     PAN means permanent account number or any other like presence across nation (PAN) if it is pan card number u can do it in 185 infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Functional team provide me issue. I'm ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Infotype 4000 used for PB10 applicant data entry. Infotype cannot be enhanced with PM01. I have tried it and failed to create.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

once again try i am also not technical person we also enhanced standard but dont have idea about coding

http://www.sapdev.co.uk/hr/infotype_enhance.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos