Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Leave task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Client is on WDA Architecture.

However when my leave request gets approved by my manager.

and when EE opens it, it gives me a blank screen.

Find the screenshot below:-

Stating service cannot be reached.

Regard

KKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if SICF nodes are activated or not for that application.If not, try to activate the SICF node & run the application and check if still you are facing that issue.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice/Jwala,

There is no node showing in the error message.

How would i know, which node to activate.

Regard

KKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok then go to se80 and execute the application ...which screen employee is opening can i know ...i think some issue is there in ur uwl check again once

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

typically, you only get rejected leave request in ESS UWL for employee and not others above are notification etc

are these rejected? or only approved ones? Approved ones anyhow can be seen via overview and you can open rejected ones from UWL of an employee

chekc this In LPD_CUST, Please have this for create leave request. Application Parameter  LRF_SKIP_OVERVIEW_PAGE=X change it to LRF_SKIP_OVERVIEW_PAGE=- This will allow change of leave request correctly.

The correct configuraton for task TS21500004 is Task: TS21500004 APPLICATION:  hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl DYNPARAM:    LRF_REQUEST_ID=${item.REQUESTID} After doing these changes, you should re-register the task in UWL,and clear the cache. This should resolve the issue. You can check settings here 1773641 - ESS LEA: Web Dynpro ABAP based Leave Request use in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SICF , search  for your application & activate the services.

Path is as follows  :     /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/<application name>

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the business functions are activated in sicf once for this application