cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable the calculation related to the PM priority when creating a Sub-OT transaction IW36

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem in priority, i need to disable the calculation related to the PM priority when creating a Sub-order transaction IW36, how can i do that ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mika,

My opinion:

Yours is the issue with Sub-Order, which is influenced by the Priority type mentioned in the Initial screen of IW36.

So this issue is related to the assigned Priority types to Order types (not Notification types).

So to get rid of this:

Go to following spro setting.

And remove the Order type line item which was assigned a Priority type. This should disconnect the Date Calculations you are experiencing.

Study both the replies (from Maria and mine) and decide which one is relevant to you.

In the case of the Maria's reply the spro settings path is:

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rao,

This does not work, because I lose the priority of the notification in the order,

Regards,

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, I feel only way to you is go for enhancement. (IWO10009).

IF CAUFVD_IMP-AUART = 'PM03'.

DATA: V_DATE1 TYPE SY-DATUM,

V_TIME1 TYPE SY-UZEIT,

V_DATE2 TYPE SY-DATUM,

V_TIME2 TYPE SY-UZEIT.

CLEAR: V_DATE1, V_TIME1, V_DATE2, V_TIME2.

*Here put your logic to decide the values of the above four fields.

CAUFVD_IMP-GSTRP = V_DATE1.

CAUFVD_IMP-GSUZP = V_TIME1.

CAUFVD_IMP-GLTRP = V_DATE2.

CAUFVD_IMP-GLUZP = V_TIME2.

CALL FUNCTION 'CO_IH_SET_HEADER'

EXPORTING

CAUFVD_IMP = CAUFVD_IMP.

PERFORM HEADER_UPDATE(SAPLCOIH).

ENDIF.

• This code is to be put in the include ZXWOCU07 of the user-exit.
  • Here it is assumed that your Order type is PM03.
  • Few code lines deciding the values of Basic Start/Finish Date/time to be inserted by you at the place indicated.
  • Show this to ABAPer, he will understand.
  • This code will over-write the dates at the SAVE event of the Order. (Means you will see the changes when you again go to IW32).

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mika,

If you are intending on using user-ext IWO10009 (at save event), then make sure you test that all the dependent requirements (operation dates material dates, purchase dates, etc) are also updated correctly.

Personally speaking I would look at user-exit IWO10012 (Maintenance order: Priority handling on central header) via transaction SMOD.

Either way, talk to your ABAP Team who should be able to help.

PeteA

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

This is due to the Priority assigned to Notification Type.

If the Priority is not maintained for the Notification type, this message will not appear.

Since this is a standard message, i dont se

Also, kindly let us know why u want to suppress this message ?

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I do not want to delete the message, but my problem is that In the operational maintenance framework to declare an intervention we need to do as detailed below :

1- IW21 Create the notification with priority ( PM )

2- PM priority allows to calculate the dates of the notification

3- I create an order IW31 from the notification, we find the same dates of notification

4- I create a sub order IW36 from the order up,

So the problem is that the date of execution is shifted depending on the priority of the head order ==> the same calculation is made as of the notification to set the start date and end date.

But me need it's to remove the calculation related to the PM priority when creating a Sub-order transaction IW36. I want to have the same date as the order ( 3/03/2016 and 07/04/2016)

Thank you for your help,

Regards,