cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Upload Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to upload data from desktop to shopping cart items screen and save/order shopping carts.

I have tried enhancing the standard component and added a button to upload data from excel to shopping cart item screen.

Now i am able to fill the item fields in the item screen by click on button and selecting the excel file from desktop.

After that if i click on SAVE or ORDER buttons it is showing an error message:  Save' cannot be carried out without items

Even i tried pressing enter before clicking on SAVE button but same result.

Then i debugged and found that the system is not considering the filled data into context itself.

Can any one please suggest how can we proceed further to achieve this or how can i assign filled data to context.

Note: We have an option directly to create Shopping carts from excel upload data but client required only to fill the data from excel to shopping cart item screen after that they can view and change then created SC.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

how did you manage to achieve the first two steps (added a button and upload data from excel to shopping cart item screen)?

Please share.

THanks,

Venelin