cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default property tree for value assigned....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When I go to transaction CG02 and open Substance with values assigned... , it shows me a property tree window.

Where can I find the default property tree in IMG? I know, I can assign a property tree to a specification type. But as you can see on the picture, no specification type is defined, where is default property tree is defined?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such setting which we set the property as default in SPRO, system will show the last property tree which your using for a particular specification.

Satya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Fact there is Default Property Tree

Environment, Health and Safety --> Basic Data and Tools --> Specification Master --> Specify Specification Types on details view of type you will find Property tree field. If that is what you are looking for?

4. Assigning property trees On the detail screen for the specification type, you can specify a property tree that is always displayed as default for the specification of the relevant specification type.

Bit surprised with other answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Agree with Niketan's suggestion. Along with that there is  a check box "Default" which also plays role of making a property default and controls whether default property can be changed or not.

Thanks.

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anujit,

do a right-click on YPRD (the name of the shown property tree). In the upcoming menu, choose the tree you want to see.

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first of all, thanks very much for your response. I do not want change to other tree, I only want to find out, how the current property tree is set as default, when I visit the transaction cg02.

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anujit,

As far as I know, this is the last tree you used in CG02. This is written into your user parameters every time you change the property tree in CG02.

Ralph