Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SAP module to switch after SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am currently working in SAP SD from last 3 years.

Now i am looking for different module. I will really great full to you if you can help me to know which module would be fine after SD.

I have my thought on TM . But still i need your opinion to understand best module after SD.

Looking forward for your valuable advice.

Regards

Ankur sharma

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Glad to meet a person who is in the same boat as me. I have been working on SD and parts of MM from past 5 yrs. Have done some ground work on what other modules go hand in hand with SD.

As you expressed, TM is a good choice. Also can try CRM or CS(Customer Services) or some other code modules like MM and FI. Actually i'm even thinking of swinging to SCM side learn APO. Though APO is alluring me, still not able to make a concrete decision

with regards,

Raj. 

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It partially also depends on your domain.  It would be an added advantage if you learn MM or FI integration with SD which plays  a major role.  TM is another choice but instead of that if you explore GTS, then that would be a value add to your career

G. Lakshmipathi