cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2: How to save settings?

former_member570305
Discoverer
0 Kudos

When using CAT2 as a user, I've changed a couple of the items in the Settings dialog box. (Namely unchecking Worklist/With worklist, at the moment.) Every time I exit CAT2 and re-enter, the settings revert to their original state. How do I save the settings permanently?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can set the setting as default under settings, you can save it as a variant too. Make it default through administrator

former_member570305
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm not seeing an option for setting this as my default, nor a way to save the settings. I do not have administrator access.

Could you be a bit more specific? Would this be something I do on the initial screen, or in the data entry view? What specifically should I click, where can I find the appropriate menu item?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
former_member570305
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I found and tried that, but it doesn't seem to save the settings changed in the Settings dialog in the Time Sheet: Initial Screen. That "Table Settings" seems to be specific to the tables, and doesn't include things like "With target hours", "With totals line", or "With worklist".

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes this can be done to go to CAT2 initial screen and their is settings as well, you can uncheck there. etc

former_member570305
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I did. And the settings work fine - but if I exit CAT2 and re-enter, they have reset to their original states. In other words, I have to change the settings every time I enter CAT2. How do I save my changed settings as my defaults?