cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan - After running payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Its very strange and I am not able figure it out.

I have done all the necessary configuration related to loan and even I am able to maintain IT 0045.

I have maintained data record in IT 0045 from 01102015 onwards.

When running payroll for the month of April, IT 0045 and IT 0078  is filled with null values and in this stage

/3J1 is generating. It's not supposed to happen.

I don't know how to resolve this. Please need your inputs on this.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is you are running any retro from April, 2015 onwards ? can you explain the scneario for running the payroll ? and give all the screen shots of IT 0045 like Basic data, Conditions & Payment tabs.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah... System is going for retro from April 2015 on-wards. Actual payroll is on 01.10.2015.

Please find the attached screen shots.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share IT0003 details. Are you running forced retro. Or there have any configuration table change like introduced ref interest rate in the T506D table.

Also click on the ink icon  in the condition tab and share the details.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't maintain any Ref. interest rate in the configuration table. They will maintain the value at IT 0045 itself.

Please find the attachment..

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IT3 there have earliest master data change date is 01.04.2015 and also payroll correction is ticked.

You are saying that Ref. Interest is not maintained in the configuration table then in the condition tab it's reflecting in the individual Ref. Interest.

Check once again.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Changed IT 0008 due to some reason effect from April so IT 0003 is updated.

I didn't maintain any value at configuration level for Ref.interest rate because Ref.interest rate changes employee to employee. So, they will maintain at the employee level.

If the system goes for retro, why IT 0045 and IT 0078 tables are filling with no entries. In this case perk is generating. It shouldn't happen.

Perk value should generate from 01102015 onwards.

My question why the perk value is showing at April period on-wards?

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Are you sure perk value is updating in retro for April month only ? cross check once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of input(p0045,p0078), processing & output(it, rt) of the INLON function in the payroll log.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share the details processing step of IT P0045 , P0078 ...

And are you sure that this happening from the April month?

Or it's calculating for October month only.

Share the INJ2 PCR input table of P0045, POo78, then processing step and after that output table.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already shared in my previous mail. Please look into that.

I am sharing payroll log details in my attachment.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure... It's happening.

PFA.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There have no input entry of P0045 & P0078 in INJ2 PCR.

Share the PCR processing step i.e INJ2 . It's not shared and also share previous line Output details once.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct no entries are there...Still, perk component is generating.

Please find the attachment.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send a screenshot of the output of ZLOZ.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can see INJ2 pcr is processing.

Use the field individual interest field instead of individual ref. interest rate field in condition tab of IT45.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah.... Becoz of IT 0045 and IT 0078 is getting filled.

If I use interest field perk will not generate.

I cant use...

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you have to maintain as per your requirement. If you will maintain ref interest field then it will create perk based upon the consideration of the Condition interest rate maintained in the back end(which you have given as "without interest").

How maintain this?

You can delete the IT78 record and after that maintain the condition tab once again where maintain individual interest rate respective of the employee and then maintain payment tab once again.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perk should generate for me... But, not from April onwards.

It should show from 01.10.2015. onwards.

I changed everything, still perk value is generating for April and continuous period.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What is the Condition and Payment tab details for this loan record?

/3J1 is generating if there have any difference between loan interest in the condition tab and the interest rate are maintained in Table V_T506D against loan type. In this table debit interest rate refers to rate of interest which the company charges to employee & Ref. Interest rate refers to rate prescribed by SBI.

The different between the rate of interest amount is the perk value and it's coming in the wage type /3J1.

So check you back end configuration.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you said is Correct...

Perk is generating for the month of April... But loan record maintained on 01102015 onwards.

What would be the reason??

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can delete IT0078 & IT0045 entries which are existed from 01.04.2015 to 30.09.2015 and try to generate payroll /3J1 will not generate.

Kindly check is there any backened dynamic action placed on IT0045 in table "V_T588Z".

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No entries in the IT 0045 and IT 0078 for April to Sept.

Plz find the attachment for you ref..

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B