cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got nothig, after changing admin Physical Roles under newly created Domain in SCC.

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to create user, that user who can have read only access to SCC in Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.3, in the proccess of achieving this requirement i did some changes in SCC.

Please find the steps which i have did and how to get back all Cluster Nodes in SCC.

1) I have Created one testuser as a PreConfiguredUserLoginModule under Security--> admin nodes, for that i have given Role as SUP Domain Administrator.

2) After that I have created one Domain at the time it's asking domain name, i have given domain name as testDomain and after it's asking Security Configuration, i have assign default Security Configuration like admin, and after it's asking User, i assign as default like supDomainAdmin then i finish the step.

3) Then after i have expanded my newly created Domain like testDomain, and selecting admin node, after selection we have a Role Mappings Screen on right side pannel. Please find the same screen.

By above Screen i have modified all Physical Roles values like MAPPED to NONE except SUP Domain Administrator, after modifying the valuese the screen look like below screen.

Those changes i have done for achieving my requirement. Then after i have logged out with supAdmin, and tried to logon newly created user like testuser, i am getting below screen.

And after getting above Screen i have logged out and logon with supAdmin user also i am getting the same by above screen only.

So, how can i get all the Cluster nodes with supAdmin user.

Please help me it's very urgetn.

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

To add a user as a Domain Adminstrator, you would not have to adjust the roles at all.  If the instructions in the documentation are insufficient and this is critical, please open an incident with support.  Also, SUP 2.1.3 was end of maintenance in September 2013.

I would also warn you of reposting the same question, see your thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3809633.

Regards,

Kevin

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply, and i will open the Incident for the same.

Both are different threads, first one() is how to create SUP Domain Administrator User as a read only in SUP 2.1.3 for achieving this one only i  have struck, for that i have raise the second thread() only.

If possible i am expecting solution from you atleast first one ().

Thanks,

Ranjith Lingala

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For a Read-Only role, you are looking for the SUP HelpDesk Role which I believe requires upgrade to SUP 2.2.x or later.  I don't recall if it worked in 2.1.3 completely.

Regards,

Kevin

andreas_wegmann
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The HelpDesk Role was only available starting with SUP 2.2 SP03 and newer.
KR

Andreas