Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme Designer - Styles for single app

former_member189162
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have multiple apps available on our Launchpad. We have assigned a custom Theme that is applied to the Launchpad and all apps.

When first investigating Fiori, I thought I had read that the Theme designer allowed us to apply styles and custom CSS to single apps as well, so that, for example, changing a table header label CSS on the Timesheet could be applied to only that app, but not globally. Is that not the case?

If we want to apply CSS to a particular app only, is that only possible by extending the application and adding a custom class to the elements?

Thanks!

-Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can have individual themes for apps, you can use the URL parameter sap-theme to set the theme for each app. See Setting a Custom Theme via URL Parameter - UI Theme Designer - SAP Library for details.

former_member189162
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Ahhh, so you use the Launchpad Designer, and then for the App's tile in Navigation add the app specific Theme to the Parameter and that Theme should only be applied to that application? Is that correct?

Thanks!

-Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds about right, sorry I don't have a system with Launchpad to verify.

former_member189162
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli,

I tried but it does not work. Our Launchpad has a theme applied and when you launch the app from the Launchpad, the app's styles are still derived from the Launchpad's theme and it does not use the theme set in the app's url parameter.

Thanks!

-Kevin

Answers (0)